debbie millman

Monday, December 07, 2009

Design Matters Television Pilot Filming Begins!

Design Matters Pilot!

Debbie Millman, Hillman Curtis and Richard Wilde
invite you to the taping of the Design Matters Television Pilot
December 11, 2009

9:00am-6:00pm

Debbie will be interviewing
legendary designers Milton Glaser and Stefan Sagmeister
in front of a live, studio audience

School of Visual Arts Theater
333 West 23rd Street
New York City

Taping Schedule:
9-1: Debbie's monologues
2-6: Interviews with Milton and Stefan (separately)

We hope to see you there!

www.sva.edu
www.hillmancurtis.com
www.debbiemillman.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When will this be airing on television?

12/10/2009 03:30:00 PM  
Blogger Derrick C. Harvey said...

I am also interested in watching such a program. It would help me make digi programming worthwhile... When and where? Keep us updated.

12/13/2009 06:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie,

Just wondering when Design Matters will return? Will it be more Tv based than radio in 2010.

I've downloaded many of your interviews from DesignObserver and like to listen to them in my car when stuck in traffic driving to work. I work as in house Designer for Blockbuster Australia and find your interviews motivate and inspire me to do better work!

When can I find some

3/24/2010 07:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

things i paint
things i photograph
design matters design matters poster designed by Firebelly
about me things i do those i thank things i like current playlist