debbie millman

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Very Sad

approval matrix


Blogger Shalimar said...

Why'd this happen? do you have any magical inside scoop? I feel like my pet goldfish died, except my goldfish is orange juice.

1/14/2009 04:55:00 PM  
Blogger Steve Portigal said...

I dunno what is in that matrix but I'm certainly curious to see a large version. I was dumbounded by the redesign and had the same immediate reaction: generic

1/14/2009 07:24:00 PM  
Blogger Mary Campbell said...

I think this means I'll just have to put more vodka in my orange juice now.

1/14/2009 09:45:00 PM  
Anonymous karen said...

there's a growing community of designers opposed to Tropicana's redesign: "I loathe the new Tropicana repackaging" Facebook group

1/15/2009 09:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Marc Hummel said...

They're bringing it back!

This is too funny.

2/23/2009 04:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

things i paint
things i photograph
design matters design matters poster designed by Firebelly
about me
My Photo
Location: new york city, United States

Debbie Millman has worked in the design business for over 25 years. She is President of the design division at Sterling Brands. She has been there for nearly 15 years and in that time she has worked on the redesign of global brands for Pepsi, Procter & Gamble, Campbell’s, Colgate, Nestle and Hasbro. Prior to Sterling, she was a Senior Vice President at Interbrand and a Marketing Director at Frankfurt Balkind. Debbie is President of the AIGA, the largest professional association for design. She is a contributing editor at Print Magazine, a design writer at and Brand New and Chair of the Masters in Branding Program at the School of Visual Arts in New York City. In 2005, she began hosting the first weekly radio talk show about design on the Internet. The show is titled “Design Matters with Debbie Millman” and it is now featured on In addition to “Look Both Ways: Illustrated Essays on the Intersection of Life and Design,” (HOW Books, 2009, she is the author of "How To Think Like A Great Graphic Designer" (Allworth Press, 2007) and “The Essential Principles of Graphic Design” (Rotovision, 2008).

things i do those i thank things i like current playlist