debbie millman

Monday, February 04, 2008

Frozen In Grand Central



A strange sight at Grand Central. A couple of hundred people, indistinguishable from the 500,000 commuters who pass through the midtown station each day, suddenly freeze. They were part of the improv group Improve Everywhere which has put on this public event before, but never in such a theatrical space. A cop was asked what was going on: "I have no idea! That is the craziest shit I’ve ever seen in my life, and I'm a cop!" (Click play to start the clip.)

For behind the scenes info and background, you can go here.

Via the always inspiring SwissMiss.

1 Comments:

Blogger lush_earth said...

OMG debbie.....that was so cool...it needs to be done more often in more places than one. it's creative....why we buy into what we buy into...lol....V.J.C.-DONTE-A.I.R.

2/08/2008 04:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

things i paint
things i photograph
design matters design matters poster designed by Firebelly
about me things i do those i thank things i like current playlist