debbie millman

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Getting Close!

thank you bryony

I am so thrilled to announce that Design Matters is currently in the top ten for the People's Choice Award from the Cooper Hewitt National Design Museum! This is an incredible honor and I am so touched by the support I have received from my homegirls Cat Morley, Tina Roth Eisenberg, Bryony Gomez-Palacio, Marian Bantjes and Susan Benjamin.

And thank you to everyone who has voted! If you haven't voted yet, and are interested, please vote here. Thanks so much!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie, this is so exciting! I went to bed last night thinking I'd wake up to a result, only to find it's been extended.

Good luck girl! With all your hard work, you certainly deserve this award :-)

10/16/2007 11:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

things i paint
things i photograph
design matters design matters poster designed by Firebelly
about me things i do those i thank things i like current playlist