debbie millman

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Buy This Book


my new favorite book, originally uploaded by debbie millman.



Some Quotes:

Considering the Alternative

"Oh, how I regret not having worn a bikini for the entire year I was twenty-six. If anyone young is reading this, go right this minute, put on a bikini and don't take it off until you are thirty-four."

On Maintenance

"Sometimes I think that not having to worry about your hair anymore is the secret upside of death. Tell the truth. Aren't you tired of washing and drying it? I know people who wash their hair everyday, and I don't get it. Your hair doesn't need to be washed every day, anynore than your black pants have to be dry-cleaned every time you wear them."

What I Wish I'd Known

"Never marry a man you wouldn't want to be divorced from."

"The last four years of psychoanalysis are a waste of money."

"You can order more than one dessert."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Never marry a man you wouldn't want to be divorced from."

loving it ...

11/17/2006 12:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

things i paint
things i photograph
design matters design matters poster designed by Firebelly
about me things i do those i thank things i like current playlist